Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Wht can I do w/ my hair?

I have medium length brown hair, that is easy to straighten and to style, and things liek that. I need sum new ideas. If u have any please post.



thanks,



Katie



Wht can I do w/ my hair?

You could buy some new hair things to try putting your hair up! Or dye your hair or perm your hair! Or use stuff like mousse!



Wht can I do w/ my hair?

i love the "icon " pic hair style



-pull somehair in front of your face back to the top of your haed



get some brown hair bands(3) and put you hair to the side of your head in a low pony tail!!



spread the ponytail out so they are all over the place trust me i have gotton good feedback from this look!



Wht can I do w/ my hair?

i think anyone wud lok good if they hav that wavy hairstyle...so try it!....but if ur lookin for hair ideas to do, u can try goin to www.seventeen.com they hav great choices of hairstyles for different occasions. but if ur still want somethin more unique nd different, try goin to google nd search up 'hair ideas' or somethin nd im pretty sure they wud giv u a whole lot of sites to go to...



Wht can I do w/ my hair?

If you buy a small straightening iron, like a 1 inch straighter, you can flip your hair out, or curl it backwards.



clamp your hair like you woudl when straightening it, and curl it. you get nice, loose waves. Good luck



Wht can I do w/ my hair?

layered, side bangs!!!!



wear it curly sometimes!!!...sexy



pull the top half up



pull one side half up



wear ribbon in your pony tail



wear ribbon tied around your hair like a headband



a pony tail bun...(pull into a pony tail and dont pull your hair all the way through



hope i helped!!!



Wht can I do w/ my hair?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas - tips and tricks-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans