Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair Colour!!?

I'm really bored of my hair. i naturaly have darkish brown hair (not too dark!) i had highlight ( all diff colours) for 4-5 yrs.. then i just coloured over it with my own color.. now after 3 months im sick of it, n wanna do sumthing different !!!



I have a bit longer than shoulder length hair !! ( medium!! ) I was thinking of coloring the ends in red like 1-2 inches.. but the prob is tht i have 2 layers.. so i dunno how it will work .. like arnd my face ( coz the frindge it round) n the back ..



Any Ideas? what can i do ? pics will be excellent !!



Hair Colour!!?

I have about the same color hair.



I have died my hair every shade there is.



I must confess, I love all the reds. They are so much fun. But be warned, they fade really quickly.



If you do go red...which by the way, the ends thing sounds rad...Try to wash your hair only 2-3 times a week...and wash it in cool-luke warm water...this will help it to not fade as fast.



What I suggest is section off the bottom part of your hair. From ears down...or if you want it to be on the sides too. Do around the temple and around the back like previously mentioned. Pin up the top part and die all that you sectioned off the bright red. This way the red will show up in all layers with your movements.



Oh, keep in mind, that sometimes you might need to lighten your hair a tad before you put on the red...but that's only if you want bright red..think fire hydrant red.



Hair Colour!!?

Maybe you should try a reddish brown color dye for you hair and high light it blonde but not too white blonde...i think that will be gorgeous



Hair Colour!!?

Try any color that is you.



Hair Colour!!?

Turn blond.



Hair Colour!!?

Hmm, I wouldn't really suggest dying the ends of your hair red, because my friend did this, and it made them ends brittle and dry, and it looked kinda strange like she was growing out her roots.



Maybe you should go for something a little less drastic, for example you could just change your parting and fringe...perhaps a sweeping side fringe with a side parting?



If you want to change the colour, try mixing lowlights and highlights together to create more body in your hair, and experiment with straightening and curling your hair too. I'm enclosing some examples.



Hair Colour!!?

check the links below for * Hair coloring tips



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans