Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Long,Medium or Shorts Hair???

Ok,I have long hair but I can't seem to do anything with it,it's to much of a hassle to curl ,there to much there ...and so I wear it down and I have bangs, or I wear it in a ponytail, I want a hair cut...but for many years my hair has been my security blanket....What could I do? And whats your hair length?



Long,Medium or Shorts Hair???

Well for a long time my hair was my security blanket too. I had hair down to my butt and then I asked my friend to cut it for me, well she messed it up. So in order to fix it I had to cut it to my mid back. Then I just decided to cut it into something different. Up to my neck! Now it's to my mid back again. I enjoyed my new haircut. But hair grows back so why not? You really have nothing to lose.



Long,Medium or Shorts Hair???

i think medium hair is better u can do pretty much everything :) my haird is medium with bangs and i have a lot of layers i really love my hair i think u should go medium :)



Long,Medium or Shorts Hair???

my hair is medium long and i love it what do you mean you cant do anything with it? you can plait it braid it put it in a ponytail a messy bun a tight bun half up half down twist it all kinds of things if you are getting bored with you're long hair try getting it cut into long layers it will give you more shape with out losing your security blanket



Long,Medium or Shorts Hair???

get a perm and some layers and mabey cut it mid back



Long,Medium or Shorts Hair???

i can understand how you feel about the security blanket! i am getting my hair cut like this...http://www.sarah-chalke.co.uk/Gallery/di...



its short so im nervious and unsure. if i were you i would cut you hair to around your shoulders or maybe an inch or two below. then get it layered(long layers, be sure to tell the hair dresser that!!!) and then maybe side-swept bangs!! va va voom!! your a knockout!!



have fun with it...its only hair and grows back!!



its healthy to cut it too, just to let you know!



xoxoxxx



Long,Medium or Shorts Hair???

My hair is mid back and I'm trying to grow it to my tailbone. Why don't you get layers to thin it out some. And tell your stylist you don't want to lose any length. Or you could lose a few inches and see how you feel about it in a few months then cut a little more off if you feel comfortable but if you are very attached to your hair i would not cut it all off at once. But that is just my opinion. Good luck with whatever you decide :)



Long,Medium or Shorts Hair???

my hair is long, and if you cut it short you might seriously regret it. someone chopped my hair off without my consent once %26amp; all I could do was wait until it grew back, I just felt naked. try puting some bangs and layers but go to someone you can trust!



Long,Medium or Shorts Hair???

i think if u could get it cut just below ur chin...it would look great...get some layers...i have very long hair...but i am waiting till i get married to get it chopped off...well hope i helped...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans