Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair cuts ? pictures please.?

today i am getting me hair cut , and i have straight hair. i have a roun d face. 14 years old and tonight is my gradutaion. i am getting my hair cut today and i nedd a pivture of a person with straight hair, side bangs to the right, and layers. i want to get my hair medium length. inbetween me shholders and chin. [chin being the shortest!!!!!!!]



Hair cuts ? pictures please.?

Beauty salons usually carry books with a lot of pictures of different hairstyles. check them out. Good luck



Hair cuts ? pictures please.?

You can go to this web site for pictures of hairstyles- www.matrix.com



Good luck!



Hair cuts ? pictures please.?

i have a streaight hair too so maybe u can do it like the pic next to text or don't cut this what i did in my graduation: curly with iron



Hair cuts ? pictures please.?

if you go to this website there are cute hair styles have fun



Hair cuts ? pictures please.?

here are some pics of when i used to have my hair straight, layered and side swept bangs. lol..its medium length also, and if you have a round face do not get it cut shorter then your shoulders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans