Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Semi-formal dance dress?

This is for a semi-formal dance at my school...



I have a navy satin spaghetti-strap dress that is knee-length with white polka dots and a medium size length of white lace across the middle.



1. Would this dress look okay or is it too out of style?



2. What style/color of earrings can I wear??



3. What style/color of shoes should I wear?



4. Would a small white lace-ish shrug look okay to wear all night on top of the dress?



5. what kind of a hairstyle should I do? I have shoulder-length curly hair which can easily be straightened....i'd like to leave my hair down, so I need hairstyles for hair-down....



pictures would be REALLY helpful!!



thanks for the answers everyone



Semi-formal dance dress?

1. That dress doesn't sound out of style to me. It sounds really cute!



2. Just plain silver hoops would look nice.



3. Silver flats or heels would look good.



4. Yeah, a shrug would look ok.



5. I think you should leave your hair down and wavy or straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans