Sunday, June 20, 2010

HELP WITH CLOTHES!!! I'M a GUY!!!?

Hey, i'm a 14 year old male. I was just wondering why so many girls like the Abercrombie %26amp; Fitch/Hollister/American Eagle/Pac Sun look better on guys than Armani Exchange.



Physical Description:



Indian (light-tanned)



5'5



No muscles really (couldn't work out due to surgery)



No fat at all, but no abs



Brown Eyes



Black Hair, pushed up at front without gel



Also my hair is medium/short length, but it wouldn't look good long.



This is briefly what my appearance is like. I usually wear Armani Exchange sweatshirts/t-shirts, but my jeans are always from A%26amp;F/AE/Hollister.



Should I start buying shirts/sweatshirts from the other stores I said instead? What should i buy from the other



HELP WITH CLOTHES!!! I'M a GUY!!!?

wear what u want. i like armani exchange



HELP WITH CLOTHES!!! I'M a GUY!!!?

because not many people are familiar with Armani Exchange. Wear whatever you want girls shouldn't care.



HELP WITH CLOTHES!!! I'M a GUY!!!?

well, the first part is to always be yourself. i'm 17 and i personally like AE and abercrombie too, but that doesnt necessarily mean that thats the only nice looking ones.



what i think you should do is incorporate (but dont overdo it) some AE and abercrombie and hollister into your wardrobe and style like polo's and sweaters and shirts and especially jackets...jackets are good because they show what brand it is with also showcasing your shirt brand as well if you have any armani shirts :)



get some that are black or white or even brown or navy because those colors usually go with anything in a wardrobe !



and saurin, my indian friend that physically sounds like you, also likes using jackets from AE and A%26amp;F so i think thatll be the best way to go :)))



hope this helps :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans