Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What is a good hairstyle to cover up my dark roots as I grow my color out? Medium-length hair.?

A headband or sunglasses on the head distracts the eye away from your dark roots. More of a messy hairdo... like spikes for shorter hair or multiple parts for longer hair create a similar effect. Try to create different heights and textures, or even curls, to soften the look of the contrasting colors. Whatever you do, don't make a straight part... your roots will look like a racing stripe. Hope that helps :)



What is a good hairstyle to cover up my dark roots as I grow my color out? Medium-length hair.?

a color that is the same level as your roots. If it is really light compared to your roots, you should do it gradually like no more than two shade difference at a time

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans