Sunday, June 20, 2010

Shoulder length hairstyles (please anwser i really want a new style)?

Ok I want to do something with my hair thats cute. I usualy just straighten, put it in a bun, wear it half up and half down, wear it ponytails/pigtails,or curl/crimp it.



My hairs:



Medium length about to my shoulders



i have bangs all the way across my for head



i have layers



its really thick



%26amp;



its dark brown



what are some really cute hair styles for me im trying to do new stuff. im 14 just so no one gives me little kid ideas



Shoulder length hairstyles (please anwser i really want a new style)?

1.you can get one of those new looking head bands that have the two long strings and tie it around to make the hair in one look more "designed.



2. you can put it in a high poneytail and curl the ends/ you can leave your bangs out if u want but u can put the back with a really dazzly hairband or something.



3. get it braided alone/get it braided with beads



4. try putting the new "hump" in your hair that EVERYONE is doing .. when you put the hump in.. you can curl the rest out... looks REALLY CUTTEEE



well thats all i can think of right now but I reaalllyyy hope i helped :)



Shoulder length hairstyles (please anwser i really want a new style)?

I think your hair would look amazing if you straightened it so it's absolutely stick-straight, and then brush %26amp; part your bangs to one side of your face so it kind of falls to the side :)



Shoulder length hairstyles (please anwser i really want a new style)?

get some volume out of it, if your bangs are long enough, pull them back in the 'pouf' style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans