Sunday, June 20, 2010

For guys regarding girl's hair?

Hey guys!



I have long straight/wavy hair that goes halfway down my back, and am thinking of cutting it to shoulder-length.



Do you prefer long or medium-length hair on women?



Thanks!



For guys regarding girl's hair?

I hate long hair on women. You never know what's crawling around in there.



For guys regarding girl's hair?

Medium



For guys regarding girl's hair?

i like long hair, but cut it a little shorter. and make sure you do different things with it.



For guys regarding girl's hair?

i like shoulder length hair. also there is different ways that it can be styled that looks good. i'm no hair expert but my g/f has shoulder lenght hair, and i like it.



For guys regarding girl's hair?

I think most guys would rather like medium-length hair.



For guys regarding girl's hair?

long no question

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans