Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ways to put my hair up?

i'm getting tired of putting up my hair up in a ponytail or a bun. please give some suggestions that won't take too long to do. i have medium length hair and it's layered + i have side bangs. my hair's a bit wavy and thick. links are preferred but please explain in detail if you're going to describe it to me. thanks :)



Ways to put my hair up?

French twist. Just take up your hair like you're going to do a pony tail, twist it tight then put it up against your head. You can secure it with anything from a comb to a chopstick, and don't even have to bother to comb your hair. And it's elegant.



Ways to put my hair up?

leave it in a pony when it's wet, and add sum gel to it to make it stay curly and give it a sort of wet look :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans