Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair HELP!?!?!?!?!?

I have medium length hair, dirty blonde with natural blonde highlights. I want go all blonde or get sandy blonde highlights. Also, I want to get my hair cut shorter.... something like this.



http://z.about.com/d/movies/1/0/W/a/D/la...



That is for the blonde highlight hairstyle.



http://www.hrhairstyles.com/LayeredShort...



That's fot the all blonde.



WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?!?!?!?



Hair HELP!?!?!?!?!?

personally i dont think that either of those hairstyles are any good, leave your hair how it is or if you want to change it dye it a nicer colour that is pretty close to your natural hair colour.. If its guys that your looking to impress dont cut your hair short, most guys dig long hair, only guys that are creepy like/prefer short hair on girls



Hair HELP!?!?!?!?!?

i love the firsat one but the second one would make you look like you never brush your hair.



Hair HELP!?!?!?!?!?

go to a salon!!!



Hair HELP!?!?!?!?!?

I would have a hard time too ...choosing between the 2 also...good luck...sorry i couldn't be of any help...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans