Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I need help with my hair!! please..?

I have long straight hair, and it is medium brown. I have a side-swept bang, and wear my hair down usually. I would like subtle highlights of some color, and I also want a new cut--keeping my length but something different. Please help me and give me some suggestions. Pictures would help, and so would verbal suggestions.



Thank you for your help!!



I need help with my hair!! please..?

http://www.wiggoddess.com/margucolors.ht...



Go to this web site and look at the "HiLites Colors" pictures of models.



I think for your color any of those will be pretty - Caramel Delight, Roasted Cinnamon or Midnight Spice. I have the Roasted Cinnamon with about the same lenght and I get a lot of compliments.



If you want to keep your lenght you can go with the pictures that show the longer hair styles under the names Iced Mocha and Mandarin Cream, but get a different highlights colors. Good luck. Some times change is great and adds a great deal of self-esteem to your attitude.



I need help with my hair!! please..?

go to the home page of



ladies home journal



on the left it says to choose a hairstyle



u upload ur own pic and can change the color and style to see what u like. its free to do

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans