Sunday, June 20, 2010

Plz answer this?

can anyone send me a site where i can download my picture and choose a hairstyle that i like for FREE!!!! or does anyone know of any good sites i can got to that have good hairstyles. i have black hair and i want my hair cut to a medium short length. i hate that my hair is just straight and bla this is for my b-day present and does anyone know of a shampoo that will wash the black out of my hair cause that is getting pretty old everytime i wash my hair more of my brown comes through but it is frying my hair to peices so i need something that wont ruin my hair even more plz tell me some things for that and prices and where to get it or send me a site with something like that on there thank you so much for all your answers



Plz answer this?

http://www.seventeen.com/hair-skin-makeu...



you can choose to either use a model of upload your own picture.. there arnt that many hair styles.. but theres enough as well as make up.



Plz answer this?

thanks, ur quistion is really interesting



Plz answer this?

go on this site,u hav to sign up but u dont hav to pay for the basics:



http://www.makeoversolutions.com/account...



hope i helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans