Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair questions!!!?

Hey!!! So I always wear my hair curly and lately I've been trying to find a different way to style it that would last long!!! Im African American and I don't like for my hair to be pulled back into pony tails!!! My hair is kinda fizzy but I don't know whether to flat iron it or style as is and put hair spray on it!!! I like the curls but I think its time for a change!!! My hair kinda looks like this!!!



http://www.curly-hair-styles-magazine.co...



Hair questions!!!?

The first thing you are going to need is a relaxer for your hair if you want to straighten it. You will probably want some leave-in hair conditioner or anti-frizz cream as well if you want to try and straighten it. Just remember less is more. If you use too much or too many different products on your hair you may have it looking greasy or even worse, dry it out more. If you do decide to use a dry heat method of straightening your hair try not to do it everyday and never blow dry it all the way before you do it or you can burn and damage your hair and possibly your scalp. Leave it kind of damp and preferrably use a wet/dry flat iron. Good Luck!!! : ) Oh yeah, and if all else fails wear a cute cap!!!



Hair questions!!!?

Go to the salon and have them to do something with it.. Get a roller set..



Hair questions!!!?

I think it would look super cute. I love it when African American people straighten their hair! It makes it look clean cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans