Friday, June 18, 2010

HELP WITH CLOTHES!!! I'M a GUY!?

Hey, i'm a 14 year old male. I was just wondering why so many girls like the Abercrombie %26amp; Fitch/Hollister/American Eagle/Pac Sun look better on guys than Armani Exchange.



Physical Description:



Indian (light-tanned)



5'5



No muscles really (couldn't work out due to surgery)



No fat at all, but no abs



Brown Eyes



Black Hair, pushed up at front without gel



Also my hair is medium/short length, but it wouldn't look good long.



This is briefly what my appearance is like. I usually wear Armani Exchange sweatshirts/t-shirts, but my jeans are always from A%26amp;F/AE/Hollister.



Should I start buying shirts/sweatshirts from the other stores I said instead? What should I buy from the other stores?



HELP WITH CLOTHES!!! I'M a GUY!?

wow. you do shop more than me....



nice physical description...lol



girls probably dont like Armani Exchange on some guys because not many girls wear that stuff. besides. American Eagle and Old Navy are the BEST!



Old Navy is one of my favorite stores, and many of my guy friends also go there with me sometimes. Kohls is also a good place to look.



i really cant tell you what to buy, because im not dressing you up. just go with your regular style and try some other stores next time you walk into the mall.



HELP WITH CLOTHES!!! I'M a GUY!?

light hollister jeans



this polo



http://www.hollisterco.com/webapp/wcs/st...



these flip flops



http://www.hollisterco.com/webapp/wcs/st...



and that all



and definitly boxers



HELP WITH CLOTHES!!! I'M a GUY!?

Are u asking this cuz u want to fit in to what everyone else is wearing? I personally like the Armani look its sexy but too expensive. It really depends on what occasion. U looking for everyday casual look? Where do u live? My boyfriend doesn't really have a offit description he wears whatever he finds that he likes in any store mostly Old Navy he isn't into the mainstream look though it. I wouldn't mind seeing him wear Armani :-) he is Colombian-American with a nice tan and dark eyes and hair i don't care what he wears he is still sexy and i love him. Try Old Navy they always have different selections of jeans u know boot cut and everything else. Also Tommy Hilfiger (i hope i spelled that right) is nice, Perry Ellis my boyfriend has some of those shirts, Ralph Lauren, Polo and of coarse there is good old Gap. It also depends on how much u want to spend. I hope i helped u out a little from a girls view. Kohls is good too.



HELP WITH CLOTHES!!! I'M a GUY!?

I, personaly, don't like guys who wear preppy clothes. So I can't help you with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans