Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Girls,What haircut or hairstyle would be best for me??

i dont like my hair and im getting a haircut soon. i have black thick hair that gets real dry after i shower.i need manageable ,medium length hair.



Girls,What haircut or hairstyle would be best for me??

For your thick hair problem, when I thin out thick hair, I take 1 - 1 1/2 inch sections, twist hair to the ends and point cut into the twist in 3 or 4 locations along the twist depending on hair length. Works great every time! As far as a style, for now I would concentrate on getting your dry hair under control. Go ahead with a shoulder brushing length, but get the ends undercut for a little extra movement. The wrong cut right now could make your hair look bigger and more mushroomy than it should. If you don't take a regular vitamin, start. Use conditioner and deep conditioners on a regular basis. Stop using heat tools on your hair, ie: blow dryer, curler, etc if at all possible. If you are coloring, give it a rest for awhile. Cut back on how often you color. Think smart and you'll figure out what works for you! Definitely attack the dry hair situation before getting "the" haircut!



Good Luck and let us/me know what's going on.



All the best............



Girls,What haircut or hairstyle would be best for me??

Get a nice, layered chin length cut. Shaving your head works also.



Girls,What haircut or hairstyle would be best for me??

Moisturizing hair products work wonders on hair. I would suggest going to a professional and having them condition your hair to make it more manageable. It can be done with the right products.



OK, if you like bald, go for it!



Girls,What haircut or hairstyle would be best for me??

try getting layers that start high and thin your hair out towards the bottom. that way you won' t have to deal with all that thick hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans