Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair dying places in Washingston state area?

Does anyone know of any hair dying and highlighting places in the Washington state area with good prices? Preferrably around Seattle or other cities connected..I was curious about whether or not it is just expensive everywhere and about the different price ranges... I have medium length hair that is a little past my shoulders and I wanted to dye and highlight.. this one place I usually go to in Renton charges up to $100+ just for the highlights without dying the base coat.. I am assuming it would probably be around like $60+ or something of the sort just for the basecoat?



Hair dying places in Washingston state area?

I would recommend looking up a beauty school, they usually have really good prices. I went to one a few years ago in the Seattle area, but I can't remember what it was called. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans