Sunday, June 20, 2010

Dance outfit question?

Alrighty, I have the winter formal next sat. and I have a few questions such as what do I wear with this dress? http://www.wetseal.com/catalog/product.j...



such as what kind of accessories and what not. (btw I don't have my ears pierced so no earing suggestions please!) I'm trying to impress a guy... and well I want to look good. And what kind of shoes would shoes would go well? Also... how would I do my hair? It's about medium length, almost to my shoulders, and it's curly. I'm thinking of having my friend curl in into the big curls. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!



Dance outfit question?

That is a really cute dress!! Here is what I'd suggest:



Shoes: Black patent leather mary janes. If you feel daring and want to spice up the outfit a little with color, get red ones. The shine of the patent leather will go well with the sequins on the dress.



Jewelry: Chunky jewelry. Since your dress is very modern and with geometric style, play up the theme with a chunky necklace or a chunky bracelet. Again, try to go for color. You can get affordable and fun jewelry at Target.



Hair: Definitely wear it down since you won't have earrings. Curling it would be cute but might make you look older than you are. I would straighten it but use a curling iron to curl the ends outwards a bit. It will give a fun, youthful and flirtatious look.



You'll look fantastic!



Dance outfit question?

dont curl it in to big curls he will think its crazy straiten it it will look grate wear strap heals with the same color of dress dont wear chunky jewelery

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans