Sunday, June 20, 2010

Haircut! What should I do?!?!?

Go check out my pics and tell me what hairstyles you think would fit me best. I know it has to do with personality, but I don't care, I just wanna look good. hahaa. I don't really like short hair cuts though, I've had that for way too long. I'm lookng to let my hair grow out. Not a whole lot though, I'm thinking medium length. Also, I have poofy hair. If I don't put any products in my hair it looks like and afro, I would like a cut that would take care of that if possible.lol If you guys can help, that'd be great! Here are the links to my pics.



www.myspace.com/15900145



p.s. i'm not really into that whole EMO thing, mainly preppy.



PLEASE HELP!



Haircut! What should I do?!?!?

Hi.



If your growing it out it will be quite time consuming and a lot of care will have to be given to it. Are you happy with your hair colour? If you are then leave it, if not then start off with a few highlights, then maybe go for a colour if you want. Length wise- zac efron length type thing ? If you see any TV stars, models, celebs that have a simular style that you want to achieve pront off the phot and take it when you next to go the barbers/hairdressers and they will know exactly what else to do.



I think longer hair will suit you well as long as its not too long! lol



Good Luck, hope i awnsers your question ok! :D



Haircut! What should I do?!?!?

i think you look hott the way u r mybe stick some blonde through ya hair...... good luck



Luv Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans