Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Do you have any ideas for a simple hair style in the morning?

Every day for school I seem to always have the same hair style. I would really like to mix it up a bit.I have medium length brown hair and really wish there is something i could do in about a half hour or less for a cute creative style. If you have anything in mind please let me know!



Do you have any ideas for a simple hair style in the morning?

you could try this product from garnier fructis called surf hair. i apply it after i wash my hair, i towel dry it then a apply about a quarter size amount into my hands, rub my hands together, then run my hands through my hair and sort of twist and twirl certain pieces. then i go to bed with it still damp, product applied. when i wake up it looks pretty cool. i do it all the time, just when i want a "different" look. its definitely more of a messy look, messy but still stylish.



Do you have any ideas for a simple hair style in the morning?

when i style it i part it to the side and clip my bangs back with a barrette. (get some that cordinate with your style) its hard to describe the ENDLESS possiblilties of hair styles. just experiment. thats what i do!



Do you have any ideas for a simple hair style in the morning?

messy bun quick easy and if u don't feel like it you don't even have to brush it



Do you have any ideas for a simple hair style in the morning?

Take a shower at night so you are able to do a lot of these hairstlyes:



-Straighten it after your hair dries at night.



-French braids



-Ringlet curls at night (Rollers in hair while sleeping)



-Buy a 3-Barrelled iron to create S waves



-Pony tail with curls



-Pony tail with straight hair



-Half up half down curl or straight



These styles are easy to do mostly because doing them at night will make it easier for you in the morning.



Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans