Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair please. What do i ask for..?

I have hair similar to this but longer. I want my hair medium length but I don't know what to aske for. Can you tell me?



This is what I want it to look like.



http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4lyjjx4%26amp;...



Hair please. What do i ask for..?

JUST TAKE THE PICTURE IN AND LET THEM KNOW THATS WHAT YOU WANT :)



Hair please. What do i ask for..?

just take in the picture and use that to help explain.



it's a lot easier for you and the stylist.



Hair please. What do i ask for..?

ask for medium lenght with layers and a side frenzge



Hair please. What do i ask for..?

show em the pic and theyll do it like that



Hair please. What do i ask for..?

I had the same problem as you! All you have to do is ask for a thick, chunky side fringe (Or full: whichever you want yourself!), A lot of layers.. ALOT of layers! and ask for really really short layers at the back of your head and to thin out your hair if its thick! When your hair is done you just have to be creative with hairspray %26amp; gel etc.



Alternitavly you could take in a few photos?



Dont be worried asking for what you want either; it will only make you happier when you see what you want and it will make the hairdressers job easier too



Well I hope i helped!;]xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans