Thursday, November 26, 2009

What hairstyle would look best on me? (pix inside) And sorry to ask kind of a dumb question but I ne

my hair. My hair's about medium length..to the middle my my back. I want something that'll make my hair look as voluminous as possible, but don't want to damage my hair by getting a perm.



In the first pic, I'm the one on the right - the red tube dress. 2nd pic, I'm in the middle, with the black wool coat.



Thanks in advance guys.



http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f94/sh...



http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f94/sh...



What hairstyle would look best on me? (pix inside) And sorry to ask kind of a dumb question but I need to cut?

i really like your hair how it is now.



it really seems to fit you.



i would just get my bangs shorter or something if i were you.



like just get a trim.



p.s



you are very pretty.



=].



What hairstyle would look best on me? (pix inside) And sorry to ask kind of a dumb question but I need to cut?

you look very pretty, I mean it.



Leave your hair the way it is, why change something that already looks good on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans