Sunday, November 29, 2009

Could I be on america's next top model?

I have dirty blonde shoulder length hair, big brown eyes, medium sized lips, and im tall.



Could I be on america's next top model?

can u put up a picture. theres no way to tell without one....



Could I be on america's next top model?

You have to be at least 18 and at least 5'7", and like pretty.



Could I be on america's next top model?

Impossible without pictures..or at least measurements.



Could I be on america's next top model?

post back exactly how tall you are and maybe a picture and i could probably tell you.



Could I be on america's next top model?

sounds like it



Could I be on america's next top model?

well, its kinda hard to tell. some of the girls on that show aren't even pretty but the judges like their looks. And depends how tall. I remember the judges kept bugging this one girl because she was short...and she was 5'7"



Could I be on america's next top model?

If you have a positive attitude and take great pictures you can be. You can be anything you want to be. Just get your priorities straight and work toward that goal.



Could I be on america's next top model?

a "short" model is at least 5'7.plus you have to have a certain "look" cuz thats how all the girls are on the show.



Could I be on america's next top model?

well i dont really know from ur description, how tall?? how pretty??



and ur hair doesnt even matter cus they give u makeovers anyway



post the question again and this time try posting a couple of pics and mention how tall u are, antm doesnt like it if ur really like below 5'8



and watch out that judge panel can be harsh



haha



Could I be on america's next top model?

you need apicture.



words cant say a lot.



Could I be on america's next top model?

probally not. do you ever even watch antm?? its not about how pretty you are, its about your facial expression, wat you do with your body...ect.



Could I be on america's next top model?

You could be but probably wont be.



Could I be on america's next top model?

in the future possibly, you can do anything if you set your mind to it =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans