Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hey, I'm going to get a haircut. Any suggestions on which one?

I'm 5"5', round face, average build, i have medium length dark brown thick hair, fairish skin, asian features, and i want a style which is long enough to tie a ponytail.[for school] Preferably long.



Thanks!



PS could you include a pic? I'm kind of illiterate in this sort of thing..=)



Hey, I'm going to get a haircut. Any suggestions on which one?

a long layered cut maybe



Hey, I'm going to get a haircut. Any suggestions on which one?

Go with a hair cut that goes with the shape of your face. About a inch or two under your chin that curls under, would look cute, to make it go with more style add chopped layers.



Hey, I'm going to get a haircut. Any suggestions on which one?

I like this for ya:



http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/hy...



Hey, I'm going to get a haircut. Any suggestions on which one?

I suggest for you head a "posh" hair-cut... like .. do you know Victoria Beckham ... ya her hair cut would look perfect on you... hehe !



Hey, I'm going to get a haircut. Any suggestions on which one?

well go 2 google, and type in hair styler, and it should come up with styles and you pic one and pint it out to give to the hair dresser, and bam, they'll do it for you.....



I hoped this helped,



luv Pinky P



xoxoxoxox



Hey, I'm going to get a haircut. Any suggestions on which one?

shave most of your head...just leave enough in the back for your pony tail...



Hey, I'm going to get a haircut. Any suggestions on which one?

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/Image/th...



-and get gold highlights



Hey, I'm going to get a haircut. Any suggestions on which one?

check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Haircare - basic steps



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/12/natur...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans