Thursday, November 26, 2009

Guy's... What's wrong w/me???

I'm almost 16 and not "hott" bt not ugly either. I'm 5'9 and weigh 125 pounds. I have dusty blonde hair that is about medium length. I do wear glasses, and talk a lot!! and pretty fast too. i am a pretty nice person, i like to try to help others, especially my friends. i have been told that i am very funny and i love to laugh. i am also smart and care about my grades in school bt not to the extent that i dont like to mess around and have some fun. What i'm really asking is, why is it that whenever a guy says that he is chosing between me and somone else he always choses the other girl? this just happened to me today and it makes me kinda sad and i was just wondering why?



Guy's... What's wrong w/me???

Im sorry your sad. Thats their loss. You will find someone who likes every little thing about you, even your fast talking that you seem to think is a bad quality. I would embrace who you are, accept and love yourself and feel confident about who you are. Im not male, but I know that its hard to get rejected. Don't let that stop you from living and being yourself. Someone special is out there. I am sorry about your situation that happened today. His loss. I think you are smart for caring about your grades and making something great out of yourself. Your sixteen, while all those are playing the I hate school game and just looking to hook up with someone which later they will regret not focusing on school more and you need to realize the people you are going to school with, most of them you will never see again. School right now is just the beginning of your life. Once you graduate, you will have so many opportunities because of your intellect and dedication, it will be profound. You will find someone who has as much drive in life as you do. You will end up being very happy not choosing a loser. The guys you are hanging around are intimidated by you. Thats ok. They want someone who is just out to have fun and don't really have any direction in their life at this age. You have direction focus on that.



Guy's... What's wrong w/me???

because they are NOT smart guys



dont worry one with brains will turn up soon!



Guy's... What's wrong w/me???

show pic and i will tell you what the problem is .. if there is one.



Guy's... What's wrong w/me???

if you're 16 and 5'9" then I'd wait a couple years for when guys are actually taller than you. dunno otherwise lol



Guy's... What's wrong w/me???

cause the guy is dunb - don't worry about it-just be yourself



Guy's... What's wrong w/me???

YOU SOUND AWESOME...THESE GUYS CHOOSE THE OTHER GIRL,,BECAUSE THE OTHER GIRL IS WILLING TO SHOW HER BOOBS ON THE FIRST DATE...NOT KOSHER.



Guy's... What's wrong w/me???

Well, i used to know this girl (actually, i still do), and one of the main reasons that guys didn't like her too much is because she talked so much, that it was annoying, and she would laugh at anything, which was also annoying. One of the nicest girls i ever knew, not at all ugly, not exactly hot, but she was just annoying most of the time. This might be what guys see in you, and they just can't see around it.



Guy's... What's wrong w/me???

..i dont understand how people can ask these kinds of questions to complete strangers online. lol, i mean, ..we dont even know you.......so how do you expect to get an answer??



......Maybe the guy is just attracted to the other person for whatever reason..............and maybe you're over reacting to these things.



some guy will come along ...and ...pick you one day.....



.....you're still a kid....you've got your whole life, ..i wouldnt worry about it.



Guy's... What's wrong w/me???

really..honestly..dont worry about it too much. you are 16..and i am sure you will find someone who will like you for who you are. dont feel like they dont like you..just because they choose someone else. have some self confidence no matter what.



Guy's... What's wrong w/me???

Since you are posting here, I'd say maybe you lack confidence. Confidence is sexy to guys. I hope your self-esteem is in good order. And having a boyfriend is about more than being a suitable girl. It is about being with someone who makes your stomach flop and you could see marrying in the future. God bless you in your adventure, which seems hopeless at the moment, but in reality is an adventure can takes a long time to finish.



Guy's... What's wrong w/me???

Well, I wouldn't know anything about your problem. I'm the other girl the guy always chooses!



Guy's... What's wrong w/me???

i'm fifteen..



and girl I am right there with ya



there always seems to be more of those girls than there is cool guys, huh?



Guy's... What's wrong w/me???

well thats there problem chica..., just wait and watch

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans