Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hairstyle help..?

i have really uneven hair and i really want to find a hair style that is for medium length but that is simple can anyone help me or does anyone know any websites for me



p.s i really dont want to cut my hair or go to the hairdressers so please dont suggest that



thanks



Hairstyle help..?

if its uneven you should get it layered that way you can curl it out and you can never go wrong with that



Hairstyle help..?

Well if your a boy gell and spike it. If your a girl you could straighten it,chrunch it, braid it, curl it, curl it and put it up in a pony tail, and maybe just in a bun.



Hairstyle help..?

Well without getting it cut to even it out, the only thing I could suggest is wearing it in a pony tail until you decide what to do with it. I know that always works for me.



Hairstyle help..?

Free beauty tips on Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/



Makeup /cosmetic tricks /hair highlighting /Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...



http://geebal.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans