Thursday, November 26, 2009

I want to give myself a makeover. How can I do it?

I am 12 years old and going into the 7th grade. I want to give myself a makeover but I don't know how.



Some Info about me......



*I am 5' 4"



*I weigh 130 pounds



*I have light brown skin



*Medium-Dark Brown Hair



*I have braces



*I have just below shoulder length hair



Things I want to do with my makeover...........



*Lose 20 pounds



*Have my skin glow



*Get a whole new wardrobe (I like layered things. I live in MN)



~shoes



~jewlery



~tops



~bottoms



~everything!!!!!!!



*Get a new haircut



*Whiten my teeth (how do I do that with braces??)



How do I do all that stuff?? If you have any suggestions of any other things I need to change and how I can do that please let me know.



By the way I'm not changing because if pressure or anything, I'm changing because I want to raise my confidence.



One more thing, sorry it's not really on the topic but..........does anyone know how I can get good at soccer over the summer??



Thank you your answers are appreciated!!!!!



I want to give myself a makeover. How can I do it?

practice soccer everday until u pass out..haha jkjk,but yeah practice ALOT.get someone to play with you....um if u have a lot of money,get clothes from abercrombie or hollister,if ur broke go to forever21.get a magazine and pick a hair style and get it....get some make up and experiment with eyes before u go out with it.um use teeth whitener,crest is the best one.i suggest u get a shorter hair cut,like a really stylish hair cut or else just get bangs and layerd hair and then grow ur hair long...any other questions u can ask me!chickensoup1029@yahoo.com



I want to give myself a makeover. How can I do it?

you can always go to the beauty center in the mall and ask them any questions you have



I want to give myself a makeover. How can I do it?

Firstly, why do you want to lose 20lbs? Instead of worrying about losing weight, consider taking up a sport. I think as you become active, your body will get toned and you'll find weight to matter less when you have great muscles.



Going on to answer the rest of your questions, look through some magazines and find the 'look' you want. If you are 12, I suggest you stay away from the Britney Spears or the hoochy look. Rather, go with a look that's more Amanda Bines or Many Moore. Instead of having people focus on the 'wrong part of you', you want to get people to notice your natural and inner beauty. Once you decided the look you want, go to the mall and look for clothes and accessories as your 'model'.



Now to get your skin to glow... keep your skin clean (since it's now summer and you'll probably be sweaty), use sun block, and a good moisturizer/lotion. I personally love Origin's Perfect World. It is a bit pricy, but absoutely fantastic on any skin type. A less expensive alternative may be Clinque or Neutrogena products. At your age, your skin has a natural glow to it. You don't need to spend a lot of money and makeup or cosmetic products to look good. Don't let the commercials or the magazines tell you otherwise.



Good luck!



I want to give myself a makeover. How can I do it?

okay wow. first of all i don't think you need to lose 20 pounds you would look sick. you could go to the gym and try to get a more toned body but your 12 and i don't think you really need to do that. lol



to have you skin glow i would lotion that was part moisturizer and bronzer you might not need the bronzer you could use on with sparkles in it and i know that sounds really weird



%26amp;%26amp;for your wardrobe just make it look cute guys really dont like it when you try to hard believe me well some do but they arent always the greatest lol:)



%26amp;%26amp;%26amp;for your hair get it layered with maybe a light side bang(not color) but not to short short short hair isnt really in right now



if you have braces you cant really whiten them it will make them look weird you could get some whitening tooth paste and brush your teeth a lot lol but that will make them look nicer and then your teeth wont look weird when you get your braces off



btw this is going to be one of the best times of your life stay out of drama be open to new people and be a kid i think you will love it



I want to give myself a makeover. How can I do it?

At 12 years old sweetie I personally dont think you need a makeover just yet... all you really need are some cool new school clothes and a great personality (you prob already have that) As for confidence there are alot of other things you can do to boost that... both academically and socially. but thats a whole other questions......



BUT if you insist then here are some tips



I dont know what your budget is like but here are my suggestions:



1) so you wanna lose 20 pounds- stark eating healthy foods and drink lots of water. Also start a regular exercise plan



2) Glowing skin.. give yourself a facial ( you can buy facial scrubs or mask at the drug store..or make one at home) remember to exfoliate... and use a good moisturizer with spf 15- and you will be glowing in no time.



3) Wardrobe- Ahh fashion... Go to the mall and look for sales.. build your wardrobe little by little if you dont have the funds. (i.e a skirt here , some boots there but the time the summer is over you should have a few solid outfits to start off with.



4) Haircut- start looking online or in magazines for the cut that you like and then take a Before picture of yourself. Then bring the picture into a salon and tell the stylist that is the look you want.. but be sure to tailor your cut to your face shape and size because not all cuts look the same on everyone. then take a marvelous after picture



5) whiten your teeth.. with braces?- I dont think you are supposed to whiten your teeth with braces on. you should contact your dentist and ask about alternative options.



I want to give myself a makeover. How can I do it?

First of all at yur height if you lose 20lbs yur gonna look disgusting. Guys like females with curves, they dont like skinny girls with no ***. Other than that the best way to start your makeover is to get a new cut and color so even if you dont get to everything on that list I would suggest the hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans