Sunday, November 29, 2009

Ok, i am having a hair difficulty question... the hair on my head.?

ok, first off, i am a guy. when picking my avatar, i just decided a chick would look better..... lol



second off, i have a rather large forehead/receding hairline/etc. its not really receding tho... i was born with it like this, but that is what it resembles. regardless, i have a large forehead.



i also have rather thing/fine/etc hair. its not necesarilly thining or anything, but its really fine and flat. also, my wierd hairline makes my bangs a little thinner, cause, they arent there like most people are, lol. its not too god awful tho. my hairline isnt half way back on my head or anything, but its rather high up in comparison to other people.



i also have a rather defined jaw. its not big, but it is a little bit pointy, with a normal, medium build.



now, i have layered hair with the front/shortest parts coming down to my chin (its parted in the middle, so it ussually lays around my jaw bone) and the back of my hair is just an inch or two from shoulder length.



Ok, i am having a hair difficulty question... the hair on my head.?

Try to google hairstyles for men. You might be able to find a hairstyle that you will like.



Ok, i am having a hair difficulty question... the hair on my head.?

I second that ^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans