Thursday, November 26, 2009

HELP! Idk what to do with my hair tonight??

i have medium length hair, im going out to the club tnogiht so i dont want to have it down but i dont want a simple ponytail either?? Any suggestions?



HELP! Idk what to do with my hair tonight??

maybe do a messy bun with an accesory like chopsticks...i like my hair like that when i go out



HELP! Idk what to do with my hair tonight??

Messy Bun Messy Bun! Have fun!



Please pick me as BEST ANSWER? Yes?



HELP! Idk what to do with my hair tonight??

put it in a clip...w/ sopme flowers!!! thats always nice!



HELP! Idk what to do with my hair tonight??

low ponytail at nape of your neck, with a side part or in the middle. take peices of the ponytail and twist and pin them to the nape of your neck to create a whispy funky latin chignon. you could do the same thing if you curl the ponytail and make sure not to leave the ends hanging out.



HELP! Idk what to do with my hair tonight??

If your hair gets like at all frizzy use a flatiron on it and then like a lot of people have already said... MESSY BUN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans